If you want to make your home more efficient (and look better while you’re at it), you don’t necessarily have to break the bank. Sometimes, the simplest changes can make a world of difference. Take these 30 simple home improvement ideas, for example. You wouldn’t think that moving your outlets or adding an end table could change the flow and cool factor of your house, but it can.
And if you follow these tips, it will!
1. Add outlets to drawers to keep clutter off of the table top.
2. Add a half-table to your bathroom for extra storage space.
3. Build a free library for your neighbors.
4. Put heat-sensitive tile in your shower… just because.
5. Make the space your fake drawers take up functional.
6. Fake drawers are also a great spot for extra outlets.
7. Add a shelf to a long hallway for extra storage space.
8. Save space with collapsable drying racks.
9. Install dutch doors so you can watch your kids/pets without baby gates.
10. Add a sun tunnel to rooms you wish had more natural sunlight.