You always wanted s’more.
1. That you still have an intense craving for camp food and you can’t explain why.
NOTHING ELSE COMPARES.
2. That you still know all the choreography to every dance 10 years later.
Peel banana…peel peel banana.
3. That you are forever haunted by the repetitive campfire songs.
The lyrics will never leave you.
4. That you now have an insane amount of connections as an adult.
People at camp know EVERYONE.
5. That when you look back on your life, most of your favorite memories are from a two month period.
Life happened at summer camp. Everything else was just a countdown until summer camp.
6. That you have an inexplicable bond between you and your camp friends.
BCFFL. Best Camp Friends For Life.