Share a Netflix password, share a life.
1. Doing laundry for two is the absolute worst.
CBS / Via lindyhopproblems.tumblr.com
2. We have fallen out over the last slice of pizza.
3. We don’t spend all night snuggled up spooning.
Because *one* of us prefers to sleep like a starfish, while the other takes all the duvet.
4. So much flatulence.
5. We know each other’s toilet schedules.
6. And have reminded each other to shower.
Adventure Time / Via outhouseofpain.tumblr.com
7. This is how most of our conversations go.
8. We definitely can’t remember our actual anniversary.
MTV / Via giphy.com
9. Everything in our apartment has a nickname, and an elaborate origin story.
NBC/ Parks and Recreation
“Could you hand me a towel?” “Oh, only Big Blue is here.” “That’ll do.”