In Honor Of Valentine’s Day, Here Are Our Favorite TV Couples
If you’re single, you might prefer to spend your Valentine’s Day at home binge watching some of your favorite shows. Sometimes a show is so good, we feel like we know the characters in real life. Check out some favorite TV couples:
1. Martin & Gina are possibly the most fun TV couple to date, always cracking jokes on each other and their friends. Martin adored Gina, in spite of how tough he may try to act sometimes and Gina loved to giggle at the way he obsessed over her.
I wanna live like Martin and gina????????????
— Issa Doll✨ (@Fvreign_K) February 4, 2017
2. Mr. and Mrs. Huxtable, a classic couple. A successful doctor and lawyer, they were both respected in their own right, raising kids and still finding time for each other. Claire Huxtable was beautiful and devoted, but would put you in your place if you took her for granted. Mr. Huxtable was clever, funny and a big baby when it came to his wife.
— Findvideo.biz (@FindVideoBiz) December 12, 2016
3. Michael and Jay Kyle are often forgotten about, but “My Wife and Kids” was a family gem. Michael always made parenting look fun as he punished his kids with such excitement. Jay and Michael were high school sweethearts that married young, but their friendship kept them together for years to come.
4. Dwayne and Whitley’s relationship was hilarious to watch evolve. Who would have thought the snobby rich girl and the nerdy engineer would be the perfect match. Dwayne’s personality and upbringing grounded Whitley and she kept him on his toes. They balanced each other while managing to make us laugh, cry and laugh again.
5. Aunt Viv and Uncle Phil were the distant relatives we all wanted. Though they had made a good life for themselves they still wanted to keep their family grounded. Aunt Viv (the first one) didn’t take any attitude from anyone and Uncle Phil attempted to run a tight ship.
Growing up and seeing that kind of love from my grandad. That's all I ever wanted. That aunt Viv and uncle Phil love ❤️
— Lucky ???? (@Lucky__liu) January 31, 2017
6. Melanie and Derwin, aka Med School and Ding Dong, the millennial couple we all wanted to be. Melanie was quirky and Derwin was ambitious and it made for an interesting dynamic. They were both young and still trying to maneuver their individual careers, but they found a balance with each other. The balance they found took a few seasons, but once they both matured they found the sweet spot.
Melanie and Derwin ???????? *just without all the drama and extras tho lol https://t.co/sc2hXNz5Kc
— Nykiee Minaj (@_Nykiee) February 4, 2017
Story by Pierrea Javon…I’m not perfect and I don’t feel like faking it.