When you're trying really hard to get pregnant, you'll try a LOT of different tricks to make it happen. Even if they seem INSANE, like some of these.
A new survey found some of the strangest fertility tricks couples use to try to increase their chances of makin' a baby. Check 'em out . . .
1. The woman bicycles her legs in the air for at least three minutes after sex. 58% of women have tried it.
2. Using reverse psychology and saying, "I don't want a baby" before having sex, 39%.
3. Eating dark chocolate every day, 37%.
4. Drinking pineapple juice, 32%.
5. Wearing socks during sex, 10%.
6. Wearing green and using green sheets, because green is connected to fertility, 5%.
7. Avoiding climaxing for a week after having sex, 6%.
8. Eating McDonald's fries right after sex, 3%.
9. The man wearing frozen underwear, 1%.
10. Getting your nose pierced on the left side, 0.5%. An Eastern medicine technique says this can make a woman more fertile.
(Get the full story here Daily Mail)