REQUEST LINE: 239-765-1039
20125 S. Tamiami Trail Estero, FL 33928
Office Hours – Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
General Manager Brad Beasley email@example.com
Program Director Adam Star firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Sales AJ Lurie email@example.com
General Sales Manager Robert Hallman firstname.lastname@example.org
National Sales Manager Jon Parla email@example.com
Digital Content Director Diana Beasley firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Engineering Assistant
Description: Beasley Broadcasting of Southwest Florida is looking for a Full-time Engineering Assistant. This will be an entry-level position reporting directly to the Market Chief Engineer.
- Assist Chief Engineer with support and maintenance of studio and transmitter site broadcast equipment, studio automation and streaming systems.
- Support the network, consisting of Windows XP/7 desktops and Active Directory.
- Support local communications/phone systems.
- Assist in general building/facility maintenance.
- Set up and/or operate remote broadcast equipment at events.
- Help maintain documentation of engineering systems.
Qualifications: Strong electronic troubleshooting and audio background is required. Understanding of IT with basic level of PC/network troubleshooting skills desired. Must have dependable vehicle, the ability to lift up to 50 lbs and work at heights from ladders or similar equipment.
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when sending resume to:
Beasley Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer