When you think you think of the retailer Tiffany’s, two things probably come to mind; Audrey Hepburn and expensive! Recently, the internet has been up in arms with the cost of some common everyday items. Here’s a peek at eight objects that are currently listed online.
- Made out of sterling silver and vermeil, this tin can will set you back $1,000. Of course it has a simple blue hue that will remind you where you purchased it!
- Who doesn’t want a silver ball of yarn hanging on their desk? Your cat better not use this a toy because it costs $9,000.
- You’ll look super fancy sipping out of these paper cups. We are assuming they are not actually made from paper since the website states they’re dishwasher safe. Either way, the robin’s egg blue cups will set you back $95.
- An 18-karat gold oversized paperclip will look perfect resting on your desk. Pick up your own handcrafted, yet artistic office supply for $1,500.
- Get nostalgic with this sterling silver and American walnut yo-yo. You can feel like a kid again for $300.
- Remember these things from math class? This object is also made out of sterling silver and American walnut. Figure out some equations for $540.
- We thought paper straw were fancy! Look like the bell of the ball with this Tiffany’s item poking out of your drink. Get your own for $250.
- Make your lines straight with this sterling silver ruler! You will look super fancy with this on your desk.
Sarah is a Hufflepuff living in NYC. When she is not traveling or talking to random animals, she is working as a script writer. Tweet her at @lumpyspacederp