7 Healthy Foods to Help Fight Stress Who can’t use a little help fighting stress?
Here are 7 foods you can incorporate into your diet to help keep stress levels down.
1. Avocado:-It is high in fiber and fiber helps control blood sugar and prevents spikes and crashes.
2. Yogurt:- Supports the adrenal glands. They manage hormonal response to stress.
3. Maca:- Also supports adrenal glands.
4. Oranges:- Full of vitamin C and vitamin C lowers anxiety levels.
5. Sweet Potatoes:- Causes the brain to amp up production of happiness boosting serotonin.
6. Oats:- Also high in fiber.
7. Dark Chocolate:-
Has positive effects on stress levels and mood.
How do you deal with stress?