Here are 5 things that go on sale in February, according to retailme.com.
- Custom Items: Like engraved picture frames. Stuff like that gets marked down an average of 40% ahead of Valentines Day.
- Food delivery: DoorDash has 25% off your first purchase right now and Postmates has a $15 delivery credit for existing users.
- Tv’s: They’re around 30% off, because there’s a lot of leftover stock after the Super Bowl. February is the second cheapest time of year to buy a new Tv. The only time they’re cheaper is around Black Friday.
- Flowers: An average of 21% cheaper than normal because of Valentines Day.
- Subscriptions to online dating sites: Like Match.com. Dating sites always go after single people around Valentines Day. So most of them have deals right now. The average is 20% off, but eHarmony currently has a coupon for 35% off.