Should Florida backtrack to phase one of reopening? It’s a truly debatable question, but we want to know your thoughts.
Florida reported 5,511 new COVID-19 cases on Wednesday, a new single-day record increase in cases for the state, according to WESH2.
The total number of statewide cases has surged over 1o0,000 cases, according to the Florida Department of Health. There have been 3,281 reported deaths related to coronavirus.
Below is the case data for the following Southwest Florida counties:
- Collier County has seen a total of 3,374 cases and 67 deaths.
- Lee County has seen a total of 3,944 cases and 148 deaths.
- Hendry County has seen a total of 796 cases and 24 deaths.
- Charlotte County has seen a total of 617 cases and 76 deaths.
- Desoto County has seen a total of 513 cases and 10 deaths.
To view the Florida Department of Health’s COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard, click here.
So we want to know, what do you think Florida should do? Cast your vote in our below.