Tuesday, Feb. 9 is National Pizza Day. This calls for a big slice of pepperoni!
Lots of national chains are doing special deals to celebrate including, Domino’s, Papa John’s, Little Caesars, and Pizza Hut. We’ve rounded up some of the best pizza deals on Offers.com on take-out, dine-in.
Disclaimer: Please read all coupon details and call your local restaurant to make sure the offer is eligible for your location.
- BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse: Is it a pizza? Is it a cookie? Who cares? On Tuesdays at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse you can get a Pizookie for just $3. And since Feb. 9 falls on a Tuesday this year, consider it Pizookie day.
- Chuck E. Cheese: Celebrate National Pizza Day at Chuck E. Cheese with their new Two for Tuesdays. Get two large one-topping pizzas for $22 every Tuesday, including Feb. 9.
- Cici’s Pizza: For a limited time, get two large one-topping pizzas at Cici’s Pizza for just $5.99 each when you order online.
- Dominos: Snag a great carry-out deal on Feb. 9 at Dominos. For just $7.99 each, get either a three-topping pizza or 10-piece wing deal when you order online and pick up at the store.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Extending National Pizza Day by a whole week, Einstein Bros Bagels is running a $5 Family Pizza Bagel Box special. That’s 50% off the regular price. From Feb. 9 through Feb.14, get four classic cheese and four pepperoni pizza bagels (eight bagel halves) for $5.
- Little Caesar’s: This online-only special from Little Caesar’s ends Feb. 28 and it’s a good one! Get one large round three-topping pizza for just $6.99.
- Marco’s Pizza: Want to try something totally new in 2021? Ditch the crust and try Marco’s Pizza’s new build-your-own Pizza Bowls. Choose up to four toppings for just $7.99.
- Papa John’s: Celebrate National Pizza Day with Papa John’s New Epic Stuffed Crust Pizza. Get a one-topping stuffed crust pizza from $12. Offer good through Feb. 28.
You should also check with your favorite local pizza places to see what’s going on (any excuse to not make dinner tonight).
And in case just one day isn’t enough to show our love for pizza… did you know there is also a National Pizza Week in January and October is National Pizza Month?
There’s an official National Cheese Pizza Day in September as well.