South West Florida Unites to Help Family After Devastating House Fire
The Perez family recently lost everything in their Golden Gate Estates home because of no fault of their own. It was because of the ongoing brush fires. The fire that swept through their home caused them to lose everything. Their kids didn’t even have shoes on their feet when they escaped the blaze. Luckily these things can be replaced, and no lives or limbs were lost. But the Perez family could use some help to get back on their feet. All of us here at Big Mama and the WiLD bunch know the size of South West Florida’s heart. We know how to take care of our own. Our amazing community didn’t let us down with the incredible response that we had on the show today. Big Mama and the WiLD Bunch and our Community coming together for a great cause. It makes us proud to be a South West Floridian.
If you would like to donate money to help the family out, below is their Paypal, Venmo and Zelle.
Paypal – email@example.com
Venomo – tracyp714
If you would like to contact the family directly here are their numbers.
Jonathan Perez – (708) – 774-2635
Tracy Perez – (239) – 285 – 1238