On Air With Ryan Seacrest

Weekdays 3pm-7pm

David Beckham and Victoria Beckham attend the British Fashion Awards 2015 at London Coliseum on November 23, 2015 in London, England.

David and Victoria Beckham’s mansion was robbed last month while they and their 10-year-old daughter Harper were asleep. David, 46, Victoria, 47, were unaware that someone broke into an upstairs bedroom in their West London home until 17-year-old son Cruz returned home with friends that night.

Per The Sun, Cruz noticed a spare bedroom had been ransacked, with glass from the broken window lying on the floor. He alerted his soccer star dad, who called for police while he and Cruz searched the million home for the intruder. Victoria apparently stayed with their daughter.

The thief made off with thousands of pounds of designer and electronic goods, and it is believed he might have been in a gang that targeted at least two other nearby houses on the same night.

The Beckhams are reportedly “shaken up” by the “invasion” of their home, with a source telling the publication, “Sadly the Beckhams were the victims of some fairly professional thieves who have been operating in the area. Fortunately, the criminals only made it as far as one bedroom before they ran off.”

They added, “The thieves had broken through a window and darted straight back out of the same one with a small number of items. Luckily none had a huge amount of sentimental value to the family. Most of the residents nearby have had to make security a significant part of their day-to-day life.”

Now, police are analyzing CCTV, with one source telling The Sun, “The footage is said to show the intruder clambering over the gate at the front of the house. He then shimmied up the house and broke in through the window of a spare bedroom. Cruz discovered the break-in when he arrived home in the early hours with some friends.

David, Victoria and their two younger children spend most of their time at the seven-bedroom West London house, which the couple bought for over $40 million in 2013. They spent an estimated $10 million altering the house to their requirements and added two dressing rooms, a catwalk-style runway, a playroom, gym, spa area, salon-style room and an underground car park.

This isn’t the first time the Beckhams have been burglarized: their Cotswolds estate had two break-ins. In the wake of the latest burglary, the Beckhams ordered a review of the London mansion’s security. Last night, the Metropolitan Police confirmed they are investigating and said it was unclear whether the bandit was operating alone or had accomplices.