LOCAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO DISCUSS FREELANCING OR ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENTS.
Title: Digital Client Services Manager
Location: Estero/Ft Myers
Overview of role: The Digital Client Services Manager is responsible for supporting both pre and post-sale efforts in the digital advertising sales cycle. This role includes supporting designated Account Executives with internal requests, facilitating client communications once a deal has closed, and transitioning closed deals through the post-sale process internally.
· Work closely with assigned Account Executives to facilitate both pre and post-sale needs for digital opportunities
· Assist with lead gen and market research efforts, as well as the facilitation of case studies and success stories for pre-sale needs
· Facilitate proposal requests and pre-sale questions with internal teams
· Handle Marketron order entry and client payment collection needs
· Attend client kickoff calls and become the lead point of contact with the client post-sale
· Work with clients on asset collection, creative direction, and gathering all necessary details in order to launch campaign
· Submit fulfillment tickets with all required information to Digital Client Success Coordinator, and work together to seamlessly transition to Creative & Ad Ops teams
· Demonstrate strong client management and project management skills, managing multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
· Uploading account various documents within Salesforce
· Salesforce management and reporting
· 3+ years of work experience in account management/sales support
· Sales-focused and must have direct involvement in the digital media space, including programmatic display, email marketing, & social media
· Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Comfortable serving as the primary point of contact with clients in a post-sale function
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
· IAB Certification or related certifications preferred
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email:
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position Available EEOC
Title: Program Director/ On Air. Location: Fort Myers-Naples, Florida
Beasley Media Group is looking for Program Directors with at least three years of experience in AC, Classic Hits, Active Rock, Alternative, and Classic Rock formats. This position requires a strong focus on digital revenue growth. You could be responsible for a possible On-Air shift as well. We are looking for a Sales Friendly, Innovative, Tactical, Systematic, and Winning Programmer that knows what it takes to stand out from the competition.
Qualified candidates will have at least three years of proven success as a PD or APD/MD. This candidate must be strategic and analytical but also must possess creativity and the instinct to win. Our new PD should be proficient with RCS GSelector, Adobe Audition, Nielsen software, Word Press, and all Social Media platforms. This person will know how to be a part of a team, working closely with the General Manager, Operations Manager, the other Program Directors in the cluster, Sales Managers, Account Executives, Promotions, Engineering, Consultants, the Corporate Management team, etc. Plus, our new Program Directors should come with many positive music and media industry relationships.
Last date for consideration: Until the position is filled.
Please send me your package if you are a Programmer with proven success. Persons interested in discussing this position should contact the following:
Contact: Adam Star, Operations Manager, Beasley Media Group, LLC,
20125 S. Tamiami Trail, Estero, FL 33928, e-mail: Adam.Star@bbgi.com
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DATE: May 1, 2020
TITLE: Account Executive – Beasley Media Group
LOCATION: Estero, Florida
Description: Beasley Media Group’s Southwest Florida’s Market is seeking a sales representative with a passion for the dynamic world of radio and digital media. Beasley is looking for a sales winner who will use the most effective sales tools, and our full array of digital products to identify and build upon revenue opportunities.
Beasley expects Account Executives to outperform consistently in a fast paced, competitive, rapidly growing radio sales environment. Our sales teams thrive on building trust and creditability with our clients, from cold call introductions to long-term client relationships.
· Radio sales or outside sales experience is a must;
· Self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business and sponsorships;
· Multi-task in a fast and growing, creative, competitive work environment;
· Experience soliciting sponsors for broadcast/non-broadcast projects and special events;
· Solid relationships with advertising and business communities;
· Excellent writing and creative presentation skills;
· Organized sales approach;
· Valid driver’s license, dependable vehicle and vehicle insurance.
Last Date for consideration: Open until the position is filled.
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TITLE: Part-Time Promotions Team Member (Street Team)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:• On-site station promotions and event marketing – execute/manage station appearances at sales and station remotes and events, engage with station listeners while promoting the station and client brands, executing contests on-site, managing/distributing station prizes, client product sampling, etc.
• Responsible for the overall look and feel of the event with the station’s brand in mind–including banner and signage placement and location set-up
• Driving station promotional vehicles and transporting equipment
• Setting up, running, breaking down sound systems, staging and audio/photography/video equipment
• Assist with administrative functions of radio station promotions, including but not limited to: returning listeners phone calls, updating station websites, assisting Promotions Managers and Coordinators.
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Florida Driver’s license and clean driving record. Must be able to work up to 29 hours a week and have a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Successful applicants are professional, outgoing, comfortable interacting with listeners and large groups of people, organized, dependable self-starters who are able to set up station equipment (some lifting up to 50 pounds). Radio promotions experience is a plus, but not required. Bilingual is a plus, but not required.
Basic Computer skills enabling you to readily produce documents; use scheduling calendars, e-mail and update web sites. Photography/Video, Graphic Design/Photoshop skills are preferred, but not required.
Education or Training Required:
High-School Diploma or Equivalent.
Those who meet the above requirements should e-mail or mail their resume to:
20125 S. Tamiami Trail
Estero, FL 33928
Last Date for Consideration: Open until the positions are filled.
Title: AM/FM Assistant Engineer
Beasley Media Group is looking for AM/FM Assistant Engineers to fill position in a Florida located station. Applicants are required to have completed at least a two-year electronics degree. This position must maintain radio studios and transmitter sites. Job candidates must carry 50 pounds, climb a ladder and provide general building and grounds maintenance, as needed. A valid state-issued driver’s license is required.
Qualifications for Assistant Engineers:
· AM/FM, Audiovault, WideOrbit and IT experience preferred.
· Must be willing and available to provide after-hours on call support;
· Must be willing to assist with other duties as needed.
· Ability to take on projects till completion with minimum of direction.
Please send a resume, the specific position, and your preferred radio market to TechJobs@bbgi.com.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.