Are your plans to turn your tassel and toss your mortarboard in the air on hold?
Don’t pack away those caps and gowns just yet. High school and college seniors can get a free dozen doughnuts from Krispy Kreme on Tuesday, May 19th just by showing up in graduation gear.
The special Graduate Dozen features iced and cream-filled treats that are decorated to spell out “2020”.
Speaking of the canceled or postponed ceremonies this year, the company’s chief marketing officer Dave Skena said in a press release, “We can’t replace that, but we thought we could help them safely have a little fun and enjoy a special ‘Graduate Dozen’ on us.”
Don’t have a cap and gown? Here’s a list of acceptable items:
- Cap and gown with 2020 tassel
- Class of 2020 apparel (t-shirt, sweatshirt, etc.)
- 2020 letterman jacket featuring senior status
- 2020 class ring
- Graduation announcement featuring name with matching ID
- Student photo ID featuring senior status
- Other Class of 2020 senior swag
Joe Winner spends his days combing through memes and off beat stories to bring you the side of Florida not always seen.