There’s no doubt that we love our pets, but sometimes they do annoying things.
We’ve talked about how much we love our pets on the show, but let’s face it, sometimes they do things we could do without. For instance, Budman’s old lady dog had an accident in the middle of the night and because we get up before the sun rises, he slipped in it and hurt his knee. Marija’s dog decided to bite her leg the other day when she answered a phone call (guess he doesn’t like to share the attention with anyone!)
SWNS surveyed 1000 pet owners and looked at the most annoying things our pets do. Here’s the top 10:
- Puking on the carpet
- Waiting by the door, but when you open it they refuse to go out
- Waking you up in the middle of the night or before your alarm
- Begging for food
- Making strange sounds in their sleep
- Your dog refusing to go out in bad weather
- Your cat walking across your laptop when you’re trying to work
- Knocking stuff off shelves
- Bringing live animals into the house
Others that made the list include stealing food, too much barking, tracking dirt/mud into the house and chewing on stuff they shouldn’t.
10 Dog Bakeries To Visit For Your Pups In Southwest Florida