This Years Best And Worst celebrity Halloween Costumes
Halloween 2020 has come to an end and we loved how some celebrities really got into the Halloween spirit by dressing up in epic costumes! However there were a few celebrities that put in very little effort.
According to buzzfeed, they have come up with a list of celebrities with the best and worst Halloween costumes.
Top 10 BEST Halloween Costumes
- Kendall Jenner – “Barb Wire,” era Pamela Anderson
- Lil Nas X – Nicki Minaj from her 2011 “Super Bass,” music video
- Ciara – As Cardi B and her six-year old son Future was Offset
- Cardi B – Superhero Scarlett Witch
- Tiffany Haddish – Pat Evan’s look from the Ohio Players “Pain,” album cover
- Drew Barrymore – Glinda the Good Witch from “The Wizard of Oz”
- Kim Kardashian and Jonathan Cheban and Kim’s kids – “Tiger King”
- Carrie Ann Inaba – Pennywise
- Mindy Kaling – Devi from her Netflix show “Never Have I Ever”
- Katherine Schwarzenegger – Paid tribute to essential workers with her “boxtume,” dressing as a nurse, while her dog Maverick was a firefighter.
Top 10 WORST Halloween Costumes
- Shawn Mendes – “Beat up,” version of himself
- Alyssa Milano – Ruth Bader Ginsburg, but misspelled her name and initials.
- Hailey Bieber – Cat
- Noah Centineo – Someone who got caught up, or something
- Vanessa Hudgens – Sexy elf. Just wore lingerie and elf ears
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye – Red and Black figures
- Joseph Gordon Levitt – Cat with a cardigan and purse
- Blake Shelton – Generic King
- The Rock – Mufasa from “Lion King”
Kendall Jenner channels Pamela Anderson for Halloween— Pamela Anderson (@pamfoundation) November 1, 2020
Love, so Cute ???? https://t.co/0XHwFL5PWe