It’s the beginning of a new year and time to set those New Years resolutions.
According to a new survey, this year people are setting smaller “micro-goals” instead of New Years resolutions. These are less ambitious and doable. Check out the top 10 below.
- Eat less takeout or fast food
- Maintain weight
- Eat more nutritious food for lunch
- Drink more water
- Take vitamins
- Get outside more
- Meditate for a few minutes everyday
- Prep some meals in advance
- Swap healthier ingredients into foods
- Walk or bike places instead of driving
These are all some good “micro-goals,” that will have to try in 2021!